SMS Broadcast have reviewed its product offerings and made the decision to retire SMS Alerts, SMPP, and Zapier, with a scheduled end date of Sunday 18th October 2021.
For users of SMS Alerts, the good news is you can switch to our Email to SMS solution for forwarding emails to SMS.
How to make the switch when you have control over how the email is generated
If you own and control the system generating the outgoing email to the above address, you can simply switch to using our standard Email to SMS solution:
- Ensure the sender “from” address is registered on your SMS Broadcast account as a linked email address under 'Settings' > 'Email to SMS'.
- Replace the above destination email address with <mobilenumber>@send.smsbroadcast.com.au.
How to make the switch when you do not have control over how the email is generated
If you do not own and control the system generating the outgoing email, you may need to use an intermediate email address on your own system that acts as an email forwarder.
- Set up an intermediate email address just for this purpose to receive and forward all emails. Your system administration may need to assist.
- Ensure the intermediate address is registered on your SMS Broadcast account as a linked email address under 'Settings' > 'Email to SMS'.
- Change the destination address of the system generating the original email to the new intermediate address.
- Create an email forwarding rule so that all emails sent to this intermediate address are forwarded to <mobilenumber>@send.smsbroadcast.com.au.
SMPP and Zapier
SMS Broadcast will retire the SMPP and Zapier products. if you still require these services, please contact us for assistance in managing your options.
What if I need help?